Breville Espresso machine
The Barista Express, the best coffee Maker?
The Breville Espresso machine is not just an ordinary coffee maker, it is a different coffee maker than traditional or common home coffee makers, those that need a filter (drip), or those that use the K-cups, although these are perfect for those rushing mornings, but why is The barista express the best coffee maker of 2020?, Well let me tell you why:
The Barista Express, as its name implies, is a machine for baristas, with the difference that it is designed for the home or those with little traffic, but with the advantage that you can make different coffee drinks like a true barista. You can get various types of coffees, flavors, as well as the elaboration and preparation made with this machine is an art.
These are the characteristics:
- Features 1/2 pound capacity bean grinder, with locking system for easy removal, storage and transfer of coffee beans. Excellent for those coffee beans that you like the most, and the best, when grinding you will enjoy that special smell that transpires coffee beans.
- Grind Size selector espresso grind settings from fine to coarse.
- Grind Amount dial. Adjust the amount of fresh ground coffee dosed into the filter basket to suit the fineness or coarseness of the grind.
- Filter Size button. Tell the machine if you are using a 1 cup or 2 cup filter basket and the grinder will dispense the required amount of ground coffee for a single or doble cup dose.
- Integrated removable 54mm tamper.
- 54mm stainless steel portafilter.
- 360º swivel-action steam wand, perfect for your latte art.
- Dedicated hot water outlet, when more hot water is required, such as American coffee.
- 1 cup and 2 cup buttons with preset, manual over-ride or re-programmable shot volumes.
- Espresso pressure gauge.
- 67fl.oz removable water tank. With replaceable water filter to reduce impurities and scale.
You can make different drinks like:
A single shot of espresso with textured milk, garnished with drinking chocolate.
Traditionally served short, the macchiato is also poured as a long black with a dash of milk or a dollop of textured milk.
Instense and aromatic, it is also known as a short black and is served in a small cup or glass.
A shot of espresso (single or double) with hot water. Also known as a long black.
A latte consists of a single espresso with textured milk and approx. 10 mm of foam.
A ristretto is an extremely short espresso of approximately 15 ml, distinguished by its intense flavor and aftertaste.
Now you know, the barista express the best coffee maker of 2020 is more than just a coffee machine, with barista express you can make a wide variety of coffees as an expert, you will be surprised by the flavor of espresso in each of the coffees as well like decreasing your visits to your favorite coffee shop.